Solving the Mobile Puzzle
iPhones and Android. iPads and tablets. Mobile apps and mobile websites. Text messages, QR codes and location-based services. The mobile landscape is a vast territory - Mercury New Media is here to help lead the way without breaking the bank.
A mobile Internet presence or native mobile application will greatly expand your reach to both a larger customer base and provide location-specific information and functionality to existing customers. Native mobile applications enable your employee workforce by liberating business data that is locked up on corporate networks and employee computers.
While mobile phones will typically render on most smart phones in miniature form the "scrunched down" view can be very difficult to read. In addition the difference in a fat finger tapping the phone screen rather than a mouse clicking links can even make aspects of your desktop website unusable on a mobile phone.
Fast Facts: WPDS Mobile Website
- Developed with mobile-friendly concise HTML5 and CSS3
- Provides a rich video-heavy experience for mobile phone users
- Touch-optimized interface which maintains WPDS' web brand
- Includes a phone-based searchable schedule search and upcoming television programming information
- Operates with full functionality on iPhone, Android, Windows 7 and BlackBerry
Click to learn more >>