Microsoft .NET - A Solid Framework
Microsoft's .NET framework is the state-of-the-art for developing robust, scalable feature-rich web-based applications. With its established legacy and roots in C, Active Server Pages, ADO and web services, .NET embraces new cutting-edge technologies such as Silverlight, AJAX and LINQ .NET.
The framework is also key for Microsoft SharePoint customization and building hooks into other Microsoft software and packages. Equally important is its foundation, combining the stability of an established platform with the forward-thinking stewardship of one of the world's largest companies - Microsoft.
Utilizing object-oriented C# code, standards-based master page layouts, LINQ-powered data access layers, SQL Server 2005 database backends and a combination of Silverlight and AJAX interface elements, we?ve developed extensive ecommerce websites, intranets, custom web applications and administrative suites for a wide range of clients.
What makes .NET an attractive technology choice for websites and applications?
- Highly Scalable Web Applications
- Tight Integration With Microsoft Technologies
- SharePoint Customization
- Web Services
- Language Flexibility
- Solid Stewardship
Mercury New Media is a registered Microsoft partner and a Florida .NET User Group member. Contact Mercury New Media at (813) 933-9800 or submit a contact form to learn how .NET can enhance your website.
Fast Facts: Attendance and Needs Tracking System
- SQL Server-based kiosk tracks high volume attendance, demographic information and service provision details
- Data reporting from ANTS kiosks enable focused marketing efforts on specific demographics and given greater control over program quality
- Leveraging Microsoft .NET technology, ANTS replaced an outdated and labor-intensive paper method previously employed
Click to learn more >>